Saturday, January 29, 2011

The beggining

Dear Reader:

Today I am beginning this blog to share the ideas I find about the industry of Organizational Development and training. I am currently looking to get involved in the field so I will be doing a lot of online research and interviews with experts in the Greater Detroit area and beyond.

My passion for this field started when I took an Organizational Behavior class during my undergraduate degree and the teacher had us read 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  I then got all the training materials I could from FranklinCovey and listened to them while working early morning custodial in college.  One morning while listening I realized what I eventually wanted to do for my career.  It was to become a trainer who developed and taught this kind of material.

I hope this blog will help both of us learn more about the industry in the near future.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment